MOPRA barge hire
Book MOPRA Barge – email@example.com. All bookings need to be paid upfront.
Milingimbi to Ramingining $440.00
Ramingining to Milingimbi $440.00
- MOPRA Barge does not run on Public Holidays, weekends or after 4pm.
- MOPRA Barge times will change depending on high tide times.
- Book in early, you may miss out.
- MOPRA may need to change or cancel the trip if the weather is bad, or if staff are not available, or for other unplanned reasons.
- MOPRA Barge is more expensive as it is a special charter, and needs to cover costs of staff & fuel. The other barges offer cheaper prices as they run as a back-charter on their regular route.
Crocodile Islands Rangers is a program of the Milingimbi Outstations Progress Resource Aboriginal Corporation.
Copyright Crocodile Islands Rangers 2019
The Crocodile Islands Rangers program is supported through funding from the Australian Government.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are advised that this website may contain images and voices of people who have died.
08 8987 9914
Email Crocodile Islands Rangers
Please do not reproduce photos from the website without permission. Please contact us for more details about the images. © Crocodile Islands Rangers 2019